Monday, August 27, 2012

BlogPost#1


Hi my name is Kyle Morris, I am from Mentor Ohio and my primary email is kmorris16@jcu.edu
   I am into many things, my favorite sport is Basketball and in my free time I like to watch movies. One of my favorite movies of all time is Shawshank Redemption. If you have not seen it give it a shot. 
Learning
  In the class room I like helping other people and working with others to make things more fun. For me to feel comfortable in the class room I need to feel that everyone else in the class room is as relaxed as I am. if people are willing to hear my ideas then i am willing to hear theirs as well.
Technology
   I feel that the airplane is one of the best inventions of all time because without it places would feel too distant. No one wants to ride across the country in a car when they could fly there in 3 hours.
  Essential technology’s in my life include:
  1. IPhone
  2. Computer
  3. WIFI
  4. The internet
  5. T.V.   
The last Two years i have not used much social networking cites. I do not have FaceBook and my twitter is only for this class. I do, however, really like computers. I am no hacker but i do have some skills on a computer. I use it mostly for school work and listening to music. Overall i would rate my self a 6.5 on the scale
My Question to You
How Involved is your life on Social Media and how would you describe your style of teaching?

No comments:

Post a Comment